- Door open 10:30PM - Entry Fee Starting from £20 per guest (fee amount depends on table reservation at the time of entry as well as the type of event)
- TSQ CLUB operates a walk-in entry (We don’t sell advance tickets unless we have specific details or a tickets link on our events page)
- The minimum age to enter the TSQCLUB is 18, unless stated otherwise.
- You must present an original valid government-issued ID to enter, such as a photo card, driving license, passport, or PASS identification card with the PASS hologram.)
- For more information on the National Proof of Age Standards Scheme (PASS), visit www.pass-scheme.org.uk.
- If you use a false ID, it will be confiscated and given to the police. Entry will be refused
- Customers must dress smartly stylish and fashionably.
- Appropriate jeans, t-shirts, and branded trainers are acceptable.
- Tracksuits and sportswear are not permitted.
- Entry is at the discretion of the door staff.
- Refunds will not be issued if entry is refused due to not meeting the dress code.
- The TSQCLUB has the legal right to search customers for safety reasons.
- Customers must agree to be searched before entering and during their time at the Club if necessary.
- If a customer refuses to be searched, they will be denied entry without a refund.
- The Club has a zero-tolerance policy on drugs. Anyone suspected of using, dealing, or requesting drugs will be searched and removed.
- If drugs or offensive weapons are found, customers will be detained and the matter will be reported to the police.
- The Club management team can refuse entry at their discretion.
- If you meet the Club's standards and behave appropriately, you'll be welcomed.
- Customers who appear intoxicated may be denied entry or service.
- Respect must be given to all members, guests and staff within the club.
- The Club has a zero-tolerance policy for anti-social behavior.
- All large bags and overcoats must be deposited in our cloakroom. We cannot accept responsibility for the loss or damage from any cause whatsoever.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the club- there is a dedicated smoking area outside the front entrance.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- All prepaid/paid tickets and packages are non-refundable. Health & Safety policies:
- All unattended drinks and items will be removed
- We operate “ask fo angela” Scheme https://www.met.police.uk/askforangela
“We Have The Right to Refuse Service or Entry to Anyone at Anytime”